Because the Nuthera® Rx Meal Plan for Hypertension is a healthy way of eating, it offers health benefits besides just lowering blood pressure. The DASH diet is also in line with dietary recommendations to prevent osteoporosis, cancer, heart disease, stroke and diabetes.
Articles in this section
- What is hypertension and how does someone develop this condition?
- What are the risk factors that predispose someone for hypertension?
- When does a person become diagnosed with hypertension?
- What is the recommended lifestyle intervention for someone with hypertension?
- What types of food should I refrain from eating when I have hypertension?
- In the absence of salt, how is flavour and satisfaction ensured in the Nuthera® Rx Hypertension meal plan?
- How can the Nuthera® Rx Meal Plan for Hypertension help people with this condition?
- Why is the Nuthera® Rx Meal Plan for Hypertension fixed with 3 meals and 1 snacks?
- What is prehypertension? Can I subscribe to the Nuthera® Rx Hypertension Meal Plan while prehypertensive?
- I am pregnant, and currently diagnosed with hypertension. Is the Nuthera® Rx Meal Plan for Hypertension recommended for me?