For diabetes, a healthy diet may just be the best medicine. In fact, a diabetes diet, which is really just an overall healthy diet with good portion control, can go beyond helping you achieve blood sugar control. Lowering your risk for serious health conditions, such as metabolic syndrome, heart disease, stroke, and certain cancers - liver, colorectal, biliary tract, pancreatic, stomach, bladder, breast, and endometrial cancers.
Articles in this section
- What is diabetes and how does a person develop this health condition?
- When does a person become diagnosed with diabetes?
- What are the risk factors for developing diabetes?
- What is the general lifestyle recommendation for someone with diabetes?
- What types of food should I refrain from eating when I have diabetes?
- How can the NUTHERA® Rx Diabetes Meal Plan help people with this condition?
- Why is the NUTHERA® Rx Diabetes Meal Plan fixed with 3 meals and 2 snacks?
- Can I pause my medications while trying out the NUTHERA® Rx Diabetes Meal Plan?
- Can I do intermittent fasting while subscribed to the NUTHERA® Rx Diabetes Meal Plan?
- What other health conditions and goals can benefit from subscribing to NUTHERA® Rx Diabetes Meal Plan?