Prediabetes is a condition characterized by slightly elevated blood glucose levels, regarded as indicative that a person is at risk of progressing to Type 2 diabetes. With strictly sustained lifestyle interventions, a prediabetic person can still reverse the condition and prevent it from progressing to full blown diabetes. Subscribing to the NUTHERA® Rx Diabetes Meal Plan will be very beneficial to prediabetic individuals. It will help them manage their blood glucose levels, and reduce their weight to increase insulin sensitivity and hopefully reverse the disease condition.
Articles in this section
- What is diabetes and how does a person develop this health condition?
- When does a person become diagnosed with diabetes?
- What are the risk factors for developing diabetes?
- What is the general lifestyle recommendation for someone with diabetes?
- What types of food should I refrain from eating when I have diabetes?
- How can the NUTHERA® Rx Diabetes Meal Plan help people with this condition?
- Why is the NUTHERA® Rx Diabetes Meal Plan fixed with 3 meals and 2 snacks?
- Can I pause my medications while trying out the NUTHERA® Rx Diabetes Meal Plan?
- Can I do intermittent fasting while subscribed to the NUTHERA® Rx Diabetes Meal Plan?
- What other health conditions and goals can benefit from subscribing to NUTHERA® Rx Diabetes Meal Plan?