Since your meals are on a made-to-order basis, we have a strict No Payment, No Delivery To be fair to all our customers, any “Pending” payment status will only be processed once they are fully paid (status will change to “Paid”). Please note that we reserve the right to refuse orders and we may, under certain circumstances, need to cancel your order. Should this happen, we shall inform you of these changes right away.
Articles in this section
- How do I order?
- Do I need a Paleo Manila account to order?
- Upon placing an order online and receiving an Order Confirmation E-Mail, is my slot already secure?
- How soon will I receive meals?
- When in your cutoff time for new orders and account changes?
- How do I start?
- How do I know which meal plan is right for me?
- What different Meal Plans do you offer?
- What are your rates and packages?
- How do I make a change to my account?