Yes. Some of our snacks contain allergens such as eggs, almonds, cashes and coconut. But there is no need to fret if you have allergies on the abovementioned allergens as all our snacks have labels. It is aways better to check the content to ensure your maximum enjoyment of our Paleo Manila® Easy n’ Lite Snacks.
Articles in this section
- What is Paleo Manila Easy n' Lite?
- What is the shelf life of Paleo Manila® Easy n’ Lite Snacks?
- Are Paleo Manila® Easy n’ Lite Snacks Keto/Paleo/Vegan compliant?
- I want to be a Paleo Manila® Easy n’ Lite Snacks reseller. Are you open for consignments and partnerships?
- What are the snacks I can choose from?
- Where can I find nutritional information per snack?
- What's not in a Paleo Manila Easy n' Lite Snacks?
- What are the natural flavors you use in your snacks?
- If you do not use process and refined sugar, what sweeteners do you use for your snacks?
- Do Paleo Manila Easy n' Lite Snacks contain allergens?