NO. A good amount of vegetables are recommended in a Keto Diet. Vegetables are very essential in Keto-Paleo Meal Plans. Vegetables are good sources of carbohydrates, essential vitamins and minerals, and fiber. All are essential for your body to function well.
Articles in this section
- What is the Keto Diet?
- Is Keto for me?
- What is the total calorie count of your Keto Meal Plans?
- What is the macrosplit of the Keto Diet?
- What happens in my body if I go Keto?
- Will I lose weight on keto? How?
- Can I work out while on Keto?
- What are the ingredients allowed and not allowed in the Keto Diet?
- Can I not eat vegetables while on Keto?