Since some of our customers are not home during the day, we follow your instructions on where/how to leave your meal plan. Some customers ask us to leave their Paleo Manila Mean Plan package at their front desk lobby, while others prefer that we take their package to a neighbor's house or leave it with their building's doorman. If you wish to have the meals left at the lobby of your condo, do not forget to leave an authorization latter to the lobby for a smooth delivery. If you’d like to leave us delivery instructions, you can do so on the secure checkout page under “Notes to Paleo Manila rider.” No matter which choice, it is best to ensure it is refrigerated right away upon receiving. Paleo Manila will not be responsible for spoiled meals due to improper storage and handling.
Articles in this section
- What are your meals delivered in?
- Where do you deliver?
- What are the delivery options?
- Do you have delivery fees?
- What time do you deliver?
- Can you deliver at a specific time?
- What if I live in a gated community or condo?
- Can I stop delivery for a particular day that week?
- What if my food arrives later than planned or if I didn't receive my delivery?
- Who do I contact for delivery issues?