The carbohydrates, mainly fruits and veggies, in the Paleo diet are of a low-glycemic index, meaning that they cause slow and limited rises in your blood sugar and insulin levels. When followed correctly Paleo can help you stabilize blood sugar levels, as it does away with refined sugars. As there is no general diet for Diabetic, Paleo Manila can help you customize your diet that could fit on your dietary needs.
Articles in this section
- What are your protein sources?
- What kinds of fats do you use?
- When can I see the menu for the coming week?
- How do you source your ingredients on your menu?
- How often do you change your menu?
- Who is responsible for the creation of the Paleo Manila® Menu?
- I have specific medical conditions. Can Paleo Manila® create custom meal plans to suit my doctor’s prescription?
- Are the meals appropriate for diabetics?
- What is the policy for clients with specific Dietary Concerns?
- Who can I contact for nutritional questions?