Your meals can be safely reheated in the microwave-safe containers provided. See your daily Paleo Manila® menu for more information about our recommended heating instructions for your Paleo Manila® meals. Meals are shipped in microwave-safe containers. Upon delivery, we advise to keep food refrigerated until ready to heat.
If you do choose to use a microwave oven, follow these guidelines:
• Loosen the clear lid on the container prior to microwaving.
• Place each item separately in the oven or microwave for 20-30 seconds on medium (except salads and other items that will be best eaten chilled)
• Stir to heat evenly and enjoy.
• Containers for sauces should not be reheated.
• Microwave ovens vary. Heating times may require adjustment.
• DO NOT leave cooked food at room temperature for longer than (2) hours.
• Also, save the containers! They’re microwave-safe! (not to mention - very useful, too. Our regulars would know!)