Yes, we can. Paleo Manila® works with nutritionists and doctors to ensure your meals are customized especially for your optimum progress. However, if you have any health concerns regarding a specific medical condition, it is still best to talk to your primary care physician. In any way, you should consult your doctor when making drastic changes to your diet.
Articles in this section
- What are your protein sources?
- What kinds of fats do you use?
- When can I see the menu for the coming week?
- How do you source your ingredients on your menu?
- How often do you change your menu?
- Who is responsible for the creation of the Paleo Manila® Menu?
- I have specific medical conditions. Can Paleo Manila® create custom meal plans to suit my doctor’s prescription?
- Are the meals appropriate for diabetics?
- What is the policy for clients with specific Dietary Concerns?
- Who can I contact for nutritional questions?