Though Paleo Diet is known for mostly meat diet, the diet provides healthy source Fat such as nuts and oils and variety of fishes. These foods contain Omega-3 fatty acids that are thought to provide a wide range of health benefits, including a lower risk of coronary heart disease and improvement in cholesterol. These kind of fats are essential fats that our body can’t make from scratch but must be supplemented by food.
Articles in this section
- What are your protein sources?
- What kinds of fats do you use?
- When can I see the menu for the coming week?
- How do you source your ingredients on your menu?
- How often do you change your menu?
- Who is responsible for the creation of the Paleo Manila® Menu?
- I have specific medical conditions. Can Paleo Manila® create custom meal plans to suit my doctor’s prescription?
- Are the meals appropriate for diabetics?
- What is the policy for clients with specific Dietary Concerns?
- Who can I contact for nutritional questions?