Our weekly menu is based on what is seasonal to ensure that we limit food waste and maximize nutritional benefits. The most common protein sources include beef, chicken, pork, lamb, fresh water and sea water fishes, seafoods, and more.
Articles in this section
- What are your protein sources?
- What kinds of fats do you use?
- When can I see the menu for the coming week?
- How do you source your ingredients on your menu?
- How often do you change your menu?
- Who is responsible for the creation of the Paleo Manila® Menu?
- I have specific medical conditions. Can Paleo Manila® create custom meal plans to suit my doctor’s prescription?
- Are the meals appropriate for diabetics?
- What is the policy for clients with specific Dietary Concerns?
- Who can I contact for nutritional questions?